Take some time to really give more than a one word answer and you will uncover some very powerful information. This one exercise could help you open your eyes to a whole new world of possibilities.
- If I knew I couldn’t fail what would I do that I am not doing now?
- If I didn’t have to do it perfectly, what would I do?
- If I wasn’t worried about money, what job would I do?
- If I could live anywhere, where would I want to live?
- If I was willing to give up past regrets, how different would my life be starting now?
- If I wasn’t so worried about outcomes, how would my life be different today?
If you realize there are things you are avoiding because you have a fear of failure or you simply doubt yourself, make a choice to face your fears and doubt your doubts and step out and live the life you really want to live - no worries, no regrets. You will feel much better.
via Tudor City Girl